Sunday, May 3, 2009


Tomorrow is the last day of classes for me as I pursue a BFA degree in Illustration at the School of Visual Arts in NYC. It's been a rough rollercoaster that I am proud to say I was tall enough to ride. I want to thank all the bad-ass amazing artists I was lucky enough to take classes with and gain some knowledge from. The Faculty at SVA is amazing, passionate, and in general pretty gosh darn supportive. They deserve all the recognition they receive, which I'm sure isn't enough. One guy who gets plenty of recognition , is Tomer Hanuka, who I was honored to have taken a class from this year. This is the last piece done for that Portfolio class. And so I wanted to post the work as a starting point, because this is where the fun really starts.....

No comments:

Post a Comment