Saturday, June 6, 2009

WOE IS KOMPUTERZZZ

I've never been much of a fan of photoshop or computers in general for that matter. What I've always been a fan of is getting my hands messy with medium. The feeling one gets from this organic interaction with this senses is crucial to the production of the artwork. This way I can feel like a bit of me is in each piece I complete. However, with so much emphasis on technology in the time period with which we are in, one must adapt to some extent. I'm a bit of a traditionalist in this sense. For now, I am still getting familiar with Photoshop. My knowledge is minimal. Most of the people I've spoken with who work consistently with photoshop seem to claim that "just messing around with it" is the best way to go when trying to familiarizing yourself with it. so, stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment