Saturday, July 9, 2011

LONG MINUTE!!!




Woah....It has been a ridiculously long minute since we've spoken. I'm
so sorry, do you feel neglected? So much has been happening, I do so apologize. My world has been going through a change as I've spent the last six months very outside my comfort zone; in the world of academia!!!. I trudged through a very tough, ridiculously stressful first semester of graduate school where I am seeking my masters degree in ARTED so I can pay my bills by becoming an elementary art school teacher. KIDS + ART = me happy and inspired!! Besides mounds of homework, all the mega-networking, appointment making, inconsistency in schedule, deadlines, paperwork galore, etc, etc, I barely have time to make any artwork this days!! It's killing me. But what I have managed to create are images for Karinne Keithley Syers’s novella and song cycle "Linda", a hollow-earth retirement adventure with New installments appear every Thursday @ http://hilobrow.com/tag/linda/ .
Karinne Keithley Syers is a hugely talented dancer, choreographer, teacher, writer, ukle strummer, multi-media artist based in California. Linda is her baby. I provided the images. Here are some samples of some of the work that has been posted. Thanks to Karinne, Kickstarter, and Hilobrow and those who donated to the fund!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment